LatheForum.com - Lathe Discussion Forum for members to learn and discuss various types of lathes, how to repair a lathe, seek advice on different types of lathe brands, and more lathe topics.
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gucci Zip Around Wallet Beige Ebony GG Fabric Fashion

Posted by jonhills 
Gucci Zip Around Wallet Beige Ebony GG Fabric Fashion
September 16, 2013 09:35PM
September 15 at noon , Concha Espina in Madrid 's Santiago Bernabeu Stadium One street voices, on behalf of Real Madrid Florentino complete the contract with C Ronaldo , Portugal Real Madrid star will be at least 2018 . Florentino had promised Real Madrid fans , C Luo hundred percent will stay at Real Madrid , Gucci Messenger Bags he did not renege. "The next five years, will remain for Real Madrid Cristiano ." The two sides signed the contract extension after his mark , Florentino very happy and said, " he is now , in the future is always ' Real people ' . " Video -C Lo wearing black-rimmed glasses, signed the New Testament gleefully crowed media Source: Sina Sports after renewal , C Luo after-tax annual salary of 17 million euros , is the world's highest-paid player, he said happily " I am very pleased to be able to stay here , for me personally , it is a special day today, Gucci Handbags I want to thank the Real Madrid fans , precisely because of them, I will not be here today ."
C Luo asked reporters at the scene to get the world's first paid after the idea, he said: " For me , money is not the most important , of course , the money is also very important, but not the first one and I do not care whether I was annual salary of the first or the third world , I just feel good only . Gucci Wallet " This summer, there are rumors that C Lo consider 2015 contract expires free to leave Real Madrid to return to Manchester United , now complete the contract in the short term this argument is no longer realistic , C Luo also very sure this voice said , " Manchester ? Manchester United thing of the past , and now here ( Real Madrid ) is my home . " Beijing time on September 15 , Ancelotti announced the Real Madrid [ microblogging ] Champions League game against Galatasaray 20 Champions League squad , Real Madrid debut Saturday staged Bell [ microblogging ] selected for the Champions League list previously injured Arbeloa back from injury , also was named to the list , Marcelo , Coentrao , Guevara , Alonso unsuccessful because of injury .
La Liga giants Real Madrid introduced this summer to spend 91 million Bell at the weekend celebrates its debut in Real Madrid 's 2-2 draw with Villarreal game, Bell starting to play and scored 1 goal, even though the team was not able to get the three points , but Bell 's first show was fairly successful . But for Welsh players Gucci Coin Purse , in addition to the team failed to win , there is another a little regret , Bell 's parents had planned to attend the game son's Real Madrid debut , but because there is no direct Feibiliya buy Real ticket , Bell 's parents only in front of the TV watching the game . According to the British "Mirror " reported that Bell 's parents Debbie and Frank 's home in Cardiff to watch the first show of Bell , Bell's parents had planned to fly to attend the game , but not to the flights because of the tickets so give up. Bell 's mother Debbie said: "We did not buy flights tickets , so we missed his first game , and next week we will see him play ." gucci bags sale " Mirror," said Bell's weekly although up to 30 million pounds, but his parents were very frugal person , Bell family's neighbors said in an interview : "You might think that money allows them to pack a Bell aircraft to go, but they are inherently very plain people , it's not their style . "
Barcelona officially announced the game against Sevilla Alba injured after examination, found the right leg appeared strained situation , likely to miss three weeks . Barcelona 3-2 at the weekend buzzer lore Sevilla, but Alba injured in the first 15 minutes to be replaced Adriano . The Spanish international will likely miss six games , respectively, the league right Rayo Vallecano ( September 21 ) cheap gucci bags , the Royal Society ( September 24 ) , Almeria ( September 28 ) , Valladolid ( October 5 ) as well as the Champions League against Ajax Amsterdam ( September 18 ) and Boston ( October 1 ) in the two games . The tournament will be at the Valladolid International race day , when Alba can play for Spain is still unknown.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login