LatheForum.com - Lathe Discussion Forum for members to learn and discuss various types of lathes, how to repair a lathe, seek advice on different types of lathe brands, and more lathe topics.
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Speedy 35 Handbags

Posted by sneakermine 
Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Speedy 35 Handbags
October 10, 2013 02:52AM
Monogram haters, take a seat – even though this bag doesn’t come in any entirely logo’d versions, you will find the iconic logo gracing the cheap louis vuitton handbags gussets of four out of five colorways, both in the traditional coated canvas and tonal leather with flocked motifs for a bit of added texture. The fifth version, alternately features overlaid flowers in a black-and-white check print. (At least I think they’re flowers; because of the check print, finding the edges of the forms in photos can be a little dizzying.)Here’s Sarah Jessica Parker, about to treat a nearby paparazzo to some very creative hand gestures while walking her son to school in New York City. On her arm is a sunny yellow Louis Vuitton W Bag with flocked monogram motifs. The W is a new LV bag for this season; it’s so new, it’s not even available online yet, but we know that Sarah’s all-leather PM version retails for $4,400. Be sure to Louis Vuitton Sunglasses check out the rest of SPJ’s extra luxe bag stash in “The Many Bags of Sarah Jessica Parker”.
I hold out hope for a future version of this bag louis vuitton belts sale without the monograms, but as it stands, the bag has grown on me a bit since I first encountered it. Although it plays on the Louis Vuitton Rolling Luggage ever-popular element of flared gussets a la Celine, Vuitton’s designers have done perhaps the best job of any major brand making the look their own, bringing the line of the gussets in well past their traditional borders at the edge of a bag’s front panel. I’m still Louis Vuitton Iphone 5 Case not entirely convinced about the handle attachments, but they do mirror the slanted lines of the bag’s design quite well.
The bag comes in two louis vuitton damier sizes, PM and GM – the PM is 13 inches wide, while the GM reaches almost 16. The shape starts at $3,700 for a PM mixture of leather and canvas and tops out at $5,150 for a GM all-leather bag. You’ll be able to shop these bags this fall via Louis Vuitton.With Louis Vuitton’s renewed interest in high-dollar, logo-wary customers has come a bevy of new products that are set to take the brand in a new, more sophisticated direction for Fall 2013. First came the wide-gusseted W Bag, which had commenter reactions seemingly split right down the middle, and now we have the Louis Vuitton Capucines Bag, which borrows the name and a detail or two from a classic Vuitton louis vuitton neverfull bag but expands on them to form something ladylike and luxurious.
We first spotted this bag on the arm of Angelina Jolie a couple of weeks ago, and it’s a perfect pick for her style – neutral, elegant, understated. The bag is an important addition to Vuitton’s louis vuitton speedy lineup, because not only is it all leather (which appeals to Vuitton’s desired clientele and allows the brand to price it prohibitively for aspirational customers), but its minimally branded. The LV that you see above is totally optional, and if the wearer prefers, it can be covered by a flap that’s tucked inside in promotional photos. Instead of the well-known letters, it bears a more subtle star motif that plays a secondary role in the iconic Vuitton monogram print. It’s still LV, but it’s not a literal LV, which is an important Louis Vuitton Artsy distinction for many of the most high-end customers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login